This registration session will allow you to complete contact information and sign up for participation. As part of your Creek Hockey registration you are required to have an up to date USA Hockey registration for the 2017-18 season. If you have this already you can proceed to the bottom of the page and click on the "Continue" button to begin the registration process. If you do not yet have a current USA Hockey registration please follow the directions in the USA Hockey Registration section below.
*** CCHA will issue a deposit refund to any player who does not make a team and is released after tryouts. ***
Varsity Prep Midget Major AA: August 8, 2017
Junior Varsity Prep Midget Major A: August 8, 2017
1. Player Registration with Creek Hockey
1. All players are required to register with Creek Hockey even if player played for a Cherry Creek team last season.
2. Registration link is provided at the bottom.
3. Player will need to complete USA Hockey registration and have a valid 2017-18 USA Hockey Number when registering.
4. Tryout Fee $100.00.
5. Registration is available on-line and will require the creation of a SportNgin user account. (see directions below)
6. Registration will include a $500.00 deposit fee for both returning and new players. Players that do not make a team and are released will have their deposit's returned.
2. Registration with the CCSD is not required for the Fall Prep or Club teams.
3. Team Registration. Payment must be made after a player is selected to a team. Log into your SportNgin account and register your player to their appropriate team. You will have the option to pay the remaining balance in full or choose the scheduled payment installment plan for your team. A player will NOT be rostered on a team until this Step has been completed.
4. 2017-2018 Team Fees.
Varsity Prep Midget Major AA $1950.00
Junior Varsity Prep Midget Major A $1875.00
Additional Team information will be provided in the Registration Link.
Please continue to re-visit the Creek Hockey website or like us on Facebook for more information and updates regarding tryouts. Practice times, game times and off ice training times are being scheduled and will be available on the website calendar.
Each Player must register first with USA Hockey and then return to this Registration Session to signup for the 2017-18 Season. If you have already registered for USA Hockey and have that registration document proceed to the bottom of the page and click on the "Continue" button.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Select an option to continue with the registration.